[Coco] Professional coco1 gear for sale on ebay

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Oct 26 12:01:34 EDT 2013

On Saturday 26 October 2013 11:55:19 Bruce W. Calkins did opine:

> One small issue with the J&R Banker; It needs a patch to boot OS-9 and
> nobody has yet worked out the patch for nitrOS9 Level 1.
> Bruce W.

Since the context switching in os9 is in the clock module's IRQ service
routine, that is where such a patch should be applied.  Take the level 2
clock, extract the gime bits, and put the J&R bits in, and you would wind
up with some of the level 2's abilities.  I'm not saying that all that is
required, but its at least half of it.