[Coco] OS-9 question

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 26 11:38:24 EDT 2013

On 10/26/2013 7:10 AM, Robert Gault wrote:
> Brian Goers wrote:
>> I started OS-9 and noticed that the cursor was pink and was not
>> blinking.
>
> Exactly what Tandy's OS-9 Level2 does on an RGB monitor. Level1 has a
> blue cursor.

It was the 32 col. text screen.

> It would really help if you gave some, heck any, details of your
> system and under what conditions the above happens.

Your right, thanks for the nudge.
I may have been thinking of the cursor under Disk Basic.

> Robert

Thanks

--

  Brian Goers     Vice President of Special Events
                     http://glensideccc.com/newindex.shtml

              The 23nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!

     Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard           April 26 & 27, 2014
     645 West North Avenue                 Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
     Lombard, IL 60148                 Socialize - 8 pm to 10 pm or beyond
     1-630-629-1500                       Sunday 10 am to 3 pm or beyond