[Coco] May or may not be of interest.

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 21:18:51 EDT 2013

while at first glance it seems pretty cool, I don't think it'll fly with
the coco.  What does the coco have that could take advantage of Linux?
Ethernet, wifi, USB?  It communicates over serial and the coco doesn't have
a true serial port.  Besides, at that kernel level (2.6xxxx) Nitros9 is
almost as good. Finally, you'd have to emulate an ARM processor.  Think of
the overhead on the poor old 6809 at 2mhz!