[Coco] Low Cost Logic Analyzer Circuit Needed?

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 19:45:23 EDT 2013

Message: 3
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 12:49:49 +0200
From: Tormod Volden <lists.tormod at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Coco] Low Cost Logic Analyzer Circuit Needed?
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>

>>You can find such products: http://www.saleae.com/logic/ and clones
thereof.

I've used their Logic16 for several Arduino projects, and it was just right
for me.

At the time (almost 2 years ago) it was the best bang for the buck, but I
didn't have to pay for it, since it was a work related expense.

I'm sure others have come out since then that may be faster, cheaper or
have more features.

The only thing that bugs me about the company is that it was a 2 man show
for a long time, and they haven't updated the software for the analyzer