[Coco] Cheap HD63C09EP from China!

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 17:05:59 EDT 2013

Speaking of chips I desoldered a 40-pin VDG using one like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Electronic-Desoldering-Pump-Solder-Sucker-Removal-Vacuum-Tool-Repair-220V-/360772171616?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53ffb27760

I found locally at my electronic store. Keep in mind this one announced is
220V.

You take some time to master how to handle it but once you learn you can
remove a 6809 intact in 20 minutes. Yep, patience is needed...

No more cutting chip legs.

Using an iron and a pump is not the same.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 4:09 PM, Steve Bjork <6809er at srbsoftware.com> wrote:

> Please note this item on eBay ends in one day.  Take your chances today
> because it may not be here tomorrow.
>
> I just ordered one set of 5.
>
> Steve
>
> On 10/23/2013 10:19 AM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:
>
>> That's the best deal ever for those chip with free shipping:
>>
>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/5pc-**HD63C09EP-HD63C09-DIP-40-/**
>> 181140426561?pt=LH_**DefaultDomain_0&hash=**item2a2ccf8f41<http://www.ebay.com/itm/5pc-HD63C09EP-HD63C09-DIP-40-/181140426561?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a2ccf8f41>
>>
>> You can't go wrong with more than 12K sellings and 99.5% approval...

Long live the CoCo