[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Walt Zydhek walt at wzydhek.com
Tue Oct 22 21:54:14 EDT 2013

Yup, it's because each of the directories on your original have a minimum of
20 sectors allocated to them instead of the default 8. The PD.SAS value is
probably $20 instead of $08 in the virtual machine that formatted that
original vhd. Do a dmode of that drive to see what the SAS value is set to.

-Walt Zydhek