[Coco] Identification Sector (LSN 0)

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Oct 21 00:04:19 EDT 2013

On Sunday 20 October 2013 23:54:39 Luis Fernández did opine:

> I want to know that there from the byte $ 3F to $ FF Sector
> Identification (LSN 0) the NitrOS-9.VHD

Basically, the area between $60 and the end of the LSN0 sector is unused as
far as I know.

It could probably be used to record HDB-DOS partitioning data for multiple
sets of 256 vdisks but I haven't figured out a way to do it that would not
be nitros9 specific, for use by the /sh+ etc descriptors as I described
making in the previous message.  But not by HDB-DOS without writing a
partition fetcher and poker in basic.  I do basic only at gunpoint, and
even then poorly.