[Coco] Looking for 6309 Versions of NitrOS-9 L1 V3.2.9 for Coco 1 & Coco 2

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Oct 20 23:20:30 EDT 2013

Luis, & Kip
There are no 6309 versions of Nitros9 level 1 there in the latest builds. There are none being built. I don't even think there's any code in the level 1 builds for 6309 that could be activated. I think someone was trying it before the big switch to mercurial and lwtools, but that was removed or lost, but I'm really not sure. If so, it may exist in the old CVS/Toolshed branch, but I don't think that's even buildable due to changes that were made in getting ready for the switch. A lot of cockyroaches crawling around in that branch.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com