[Coco] CoCo Cassette Relay (Remote)

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 16:49:41 EDT 2013

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 4:41 PM, Chad H <chadbh74 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Ok Bill, I wasn't confused at all before...Now I am.
>
> The DW3 ROM included in the archive provided by Cloud9 is the regular
> HDB-DOS ROM that supports DW3.  There are no DW3DOS ROM's in that archive.
> There do seem to be some in .WAV format or that funky .TRK format I could
> never figure out.   I can't even find my old DW3DOS ROM files.

If you downloaded the correct .zip file from Cloud9, then you will
have a .zip that does contain several DW3DOS roms.

The DW3DOS ROM is very simple.  On power up it loads the boot track
from disk 0 and executes it, just like typing the DOS command would in
HDBDOS.  It's a great way to make a CoCo boot up into NitrOS9
automatically when powered on, and useless for much else.