[Coco] Low Cost Logic Analyzer Circuit Needed?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Oct 19 06:06:28 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone!

I hope this email finds you doing well.  I'd like to find a low cost Logic
Analyzer circuit I can build to interface to my oscilloscope.  I want to be
able to use it to troubleshoot my various computer projects.  Any ideas are
welcome.  I have been doing a fair amount of searching the internet and
can't make up my mind which would work best for my 2MHZ - 4MHZ 6x09
projects.  Of course donations are welcome too.  J  Thank you in advance.
Take care my friends.

Kip