[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 23:41:21 EDT 2013

It's funny you write this now. It so happens I looked at that earlier
today, and I thought it odd that it showed 2 heads for a hard disk.

I have used the same image for all the vhd disks I use. I start by
re-formatting the image, then copying files to it from floppy images. So,
format is not correcting lsn0?

Wayne