[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 10:52:08 EDT 2013

Hi Walt,

I downloaded EmuDisk and ran it. It runs without a problem, but I cannot
drag and drop files between vhd images. There is no item in any menu for
copy/move between images either. I like the interface otherwise.

1.6GHz P4, 640M of RAM, 80G internal HD, the system is a Dell Optiplex
GX240, OS is WinXP Pro SP3, and I have .NET 1,2,3 and 4 installed..

Wayne