[Coco] When Mario takes the wrong pipe

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 02:40:08 EDT 2013

The Standard BMP format is very easy to convert if you know a bit of
programming.  BMP has a 16 color pallette mode which, of course, if very
handy for converting into a coco memory image/ pallets.  Once you can read
a BMP, you can create a sprite compiler.. which spits out
drawable/undrawable masked sprites in ASM.  I like my pixels square, so I
stick to 256 x 211 mode.

Brett