[Coco] [CoCo] store winding down

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 12 16:45:00 EDT 2013

Lord knows I hate spamming the group, but I am slowly taking down a lot of the non selling items on my on-line store today as I am starting the wind down of the sites. I have not got any new CoCo hardware in, but I have added a bunch of cards and such in the other areas- I even got a modded out Atari STFM in yesterday. As always if you wish to help out and help save the sites, you can always donate a buck or 2 through paypal -the paypal address is amiga (at) amigalounge.com or hit the "donate" button on any page of the amigalounge website (main site not the store).
http://store.amigalounge.com