[Coco] So, I have this NitrOS-9 disk...

Christopher Smith csmith at wolfram.com
Fri Oct 11 18:51:29 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

It's a real CoCo 1.  Dual floppies; drive 0 is a ds/dd and drive 1 is ds/qd if that matters.  I'm told the OS-9 disks are double-sided disks and honestly they're the first two sided thing I've tried in this drive.  I can't rule out problems with the disk, but then I can't rule out problems with anything else either.

Chris

--
Christopher Smith
Systems Engineer, Wolfram Research