[Coco] Looking for a ROM bin

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 13:23:09 EDT 2013

I have used Coconet with the wireless pak successfully.  There is an
in-between step you have to do first, you must use the RS-232 PAK rom in it
and type in the command to set the wireless module to a higher baud rate
from the terminal, I will have to look up the commands, but I think the
EB101 documentation has it in there.