[Coco] Message length

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 13:02:39 EDT 2013

A modern email program (or modern web based email interface) will fix all
that for you and make following the conversation effortless.

I am not discouraging appropriate trimming, just pointing out that you need
not miss anything on the list due to things like that.   FWIW, this list is
by no means the only list that tends to do inline responses and context
quoting.  Every professional technical list I participate on works the same
way.