[Coco] BASIC code editor...

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 10:51:00 EDT 2013

The closest I can think of is using the Column Editor in Notepad++ (Edit
menu), that allows you to insert sequential line numbers on the first
columns of a text file, specifying start and increment; but this is not a
dynamic process, you'd have to write the BASIC code starting it off with a
space and then the commands - running the Column Editor once the code is
entered will add the line numbers to the first column(s). There's not much
that can be done beyond this with Notepad++, don't use other Wintel/Linux
text editors to know if they offer any functionality at all for editing
CoCo BASIC programs.

Looks like one of those things that has to be written from the ground up,
and for a really small community of CoCo BASIC enthusiasts.

-- RP