[Coco] Its Alive!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Oct 9 19:46:45 EDT 2013

Chris, yep, I know they're small. My Coco 3 has NO room above the MB, as the dist 1 meg has all that space and it needs all the "air" it can grab, the fan and keyboard interface take up half of what "was" the area under the keyboard. The fan's 2" x 2" inches and the interface about 4" x 2" inches So I have about half that space left and I know there's plenty of room there for a PI.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com