[Coco] too wordy?

Christopher Smith csmith at wolfram.com
Tue Oct 8 14:05:33 EDT 2013

What Aaron said... but for regular use I do prefer actual hardware as well.  There are cases even then where an emulated system is an indispensable tool.  For example, it can be much easier to get data from a modern system to an older one if the modern system can speak its language, so to speak.

Chris