[Coco] too wordy?

nickma at optusnet.com.au nickma at optusnet.com.au
Tue Oct 8 00:15:14 EDT 2013

> But before you put down the emulators you may want to thank them for
keeping the real Coco alive.

I understand your point but I must confess, I too prefer the real
thing to capture the real experience and replay the original memories.

Besides, I wonder if a CoCo3+ or CoCo4 may have had a better chance of
eventuating if there was no emulator to act as a substitute?

Hardware wise, I would have loved to see an actual CoCo3 accellerator.
I wonder if it's time to revisit Sock Master's 4Mhz upgrade using a
microcontroller for more reliable switching?

Nick