[Coco] ccIRC

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 20:04:23 EDT 2013

Now that I have the ability to use drivewire, I am revisiting a program I
started writing in 2010. Aaron Wolfe helped me get the connection code
written, and I was adding the "features" common to irc clients. I was
barely started when I had to stop working on it.

I ran it today, and quickly realized how much I'd forgotten. Tomorrow I'll
be looking at it more, but I was not able to connect to a server when
connection was not a problem before. I would like to make this project more
of a group effort, if anyone is interested in taking a look at the code. I
will put a ccIRC page and link on the decode site tomorrow.

Wayne