[Coco] Now using VCC as well as MESS

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 14:30:30 EDT 2013

That fixed the boot problem. 143 was set to the 6809. Now I have more
questions. The 'dw' command that is supposed to be the CMDS directory does
not exist on any disk image I have. I understood that this command was how
to communicate with dw4. If I try using a command like 'dir /xn' (where n
can be 0,1,2 or 3, all I get is a 221 (module not found) error. I will keep
experimenting, but anyonme else's experience with this would be helpful.

Wayne