[Coco] Transferring files to the MC-10

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Oct 5 18:02:19 EDT 2013

Chris, can you type in a 2-3 line program and save it as ASCII on the
MC-10, or does CSAVE"PROGRAM",A give a syntax error on that machine?
If a program can be saved as ASCII and then loaded back into the
MC-10, then the problem probably has to do with different line
delimiters between CoCo ASCII Basic saved programs and the
corresponding MC-10 ones.

Art