[Coco] DynoSprite Demo 1

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Sat Oct 5 16:56:19 EDT 2013

I'm using the GIME vert/horz start registers; that's why there is a limit on
the maximum height.  There are 2 pairs of screen buffers: front pair and back
pair for double buffering, and within each pair there are 2 buffers: one for
odd-byte screen start (X) position, and one for event byte start position.
This allows me to get 1-byte background positioning, even though the GIME
horizontal start must be aligned to a 2-byte boundary.  I don't think it would
be possible to scroll the entire 320x200 screen in software at 60fps.

Richard