[Coco] Transferring files to the MC-10

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Oct 5 17:12:12 EDT 2013

I'd have thought the ASCII Basic transfer would work (as I've heard it
does in transferring Basic programs from the CoCo to the Dragon).

I wonder if the MC-10 might use a different line delimiter than the
CoCo, resulting in the lines appearing to be run together.  The CoCo
uses a single CR.  Maybe the MC-10 wants CR+LF?

Art