[Coco] 10th anniversary of the CoCo List

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Sat Oct 5 08:08:36 EDT 2013

On 4/10/2013 10:00 PM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

> Sunday is the 10th anniversary of this Malted/Media Color Computer list.

Wow, that's awesome! Thanks Dennis!

I joined on 19/08/2004 and wasn't aware it was so new back then! I've got
every message since then still in my inbox, bar 2007 which I accidentally
deleted one day, although I'm certain it's sitting on a backup disk
somewhere... there must be an absolute treasury of information, rumours,
debate (and the odd hissy-fit) there, albeit unsorted.

Hopefully we'll see another 10!