[Coco] coco II sideborder

Simon Jonassen simon at roust-it.dk
Fri Oct 4 15:37:09 EDT 2013

Hello Again !

So, more experimentation was necessary with the sideborder....

If you take a look at the following 3 pics, you will see that both xroar and
the real coco IIB display the same behaviour ! - if you shift from 16byte to
32 byte mode on a scanline, then the gfx have nowhere else to go but the
sideborder....

The shift in these pics was started mid screen... So if it were started
before, then the gfx would not be pushed so far into the border....

http://roust-it.dk/coco/bordercar.jpg

http://roust-it.dk/coco/borderxroar.jpg

http://roust-it.dk/coco/borderboth.jpg

/Simon :-)