[Coco] My CoCo 2 is not working right...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Fri Oct 4 13:30:02 EDT 2013

I don't know if the two different keyboards could use the same membrane, but
I'd think you'd need to make a few hundred of each to make the costs
reasonable.

If one could print them on mylar on an inkjet with a special cartridge, then
it only becomes a matter scanning in an existing membrane and cleaning up
the image.

-[ Al ]-