[Coco] 10th anniversary of the CoCo List

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Fri Oct 4 12:11:49 EDT 2013

Thanks Dennis, I read the list a lot, I haven't been very active in my posting but do enjoy the list and keeping on what people are doing the computer that got me into computers!

Steve Batson
Batson Photography
"Today's Special Moments, Tomorrow's Priceless Treasures"

Website: http://www.batsonphotography.com
Blog: http://www.batsonphotography.com/blog
Our Free Photography Site and Forum: http://www.digitalphotographerzone.com