[Coco] C compiler crashes VCC with Nitros9

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Oct 4 11:29:36 EDT 2013

On Friday 04 October 2013 11:25:07 Walter Zambotti did opine:

> Gene Heskett <gheskett at ...> writes:
> > But that isn't an easy job until DW is running on the coco.
> > How are you currently moving new code to the coco?  Thats the first
> > question.
> >
> > Cheers, Gene
>
> At the moment I'm just using VCC with no real drives.  I was hoping that
> CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A or something similar could copy files between
> .dsk, .vhd drives and windows directories.

I am sure there are folks who can help, but my experience comes from a real
coco3 system, admitted hacked thoroughly, but real, with 2 megs of ram, 2
hard drives, remoted power supplys, and a serial mouse.  So I'll back away
and try to not confuse the issue.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Marriage causes dating problems.