[Coco] Update to cococoding.com/wayne

Christopher Smith csmith at wolfram.com
Thu Oct 3 15:59:52 EDT 2013

Looks like you've got one now, but the basic idea is to keep the value in either a simple file (your program to modify it would have to use locking to handle contention for it or something) or a database, and use server-side includes, CGI, or some kind of active server-side thing like PHP in order to increment it.  It's not too big of a deal if you decide to write your own.

Chris