[Coco] Coco documentation

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 07:56:33 EDT 2013

Bill,

I'm not sure what you're asking. What documentation are you talking
about? Most CoCo documentation is now scanned in as images and there's
not much in the way of formatting to change.
Some documentation was created in the late '90's with Word and maybe
other word processors, but, those shouldn't present a problem. Give us
an example so we know what you're talking about.

Brian