[Coco] Loading ASCII BASIC over serial?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 00:55:47 EDT 2013

DW just uses the file name of the source, so you can rename it there but
not as part of the add command.  So long as its a valid DECB file name it
should be OK.

Its been a long time since I worked on those routines, but I think you are
doing things correctly.
Could you send a bug report from the help menu after trying the commands
you are using? It would help me see what's happening.