[Coco] New issue of Retrogaming Times

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Oct 1 11:05:01 EDT 2013

Sockmaster is still around though not doing any Coco stuff at the moment. I talked to him just recently and he said he's been thinking about pulling the Coco back out and starting up again.
He's on the facebook pages ocassionally. That's how I got up with him. As for his website, take the URL you have down to it's initial address and you'll find it. That's what I did.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com