[Coco] Drivewire and ADOS...

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 08:07:40 EDT 2013

All,

I MIGHT be mistaken here, but, I do not believe that image belongs to
Roger or the new company who may or may not be manufacturing Roger's old
stuff. Somewhere, I pretty sure I have an email from Roger saying that
even he doesn't know where the cable came from - it was an image he
found and used for his cable. This is my recollection after asking him
if I could use the image in the tech-info section of my website.

Brian