[Coco] toolshed

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 19:25:01 EST 2013

On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 1:15 AM, Wayne Campbell wrote:
> I downloaded the current version of toolshed, compiled with mingw. None of
> the executables will run on my PC. All of them execute and end as fast as
> the window can open. I can't even read what gets printed to the window
> before it closes.
>
> Any ideas as to what to try?

These are command line tools. What I guess that you are seeing is that
if you double-click on the binaries they will open in a new command
window, print out some errors because there was no command arguments
and quit and therefore the command window quits as well.

Open a command window (e.g. cmd.exe) and type the name of the
commands. The commands must be in your path. Type "echo %PATH%" to see
your path.

Tormod