[Coco] SysCall source listing (and OS-9 source code find)

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 19:03:48 EST 2013

OS9_ORIG.DSK contains the following files/directories in the root directory:

OS9Boot
CMDS
SYS
cc3go
window.t38s
window.t80s
window.glr4
startup

I believe this is what the OS9 Level 2 boot disk looks like, isn't it?

Except the startup file is not a text file. It appears to be binary.
Also, the SYS and CMDS dirs do not seem to be accessible from within the
emulator.

I will find dircopy again and let you know.

Wayne