[Coco] It can't be true: THE ONLY ONE!

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Fri Nov 29 17:41:26 EST 2013

My memories a bit dim, but I think Lee showed me the 0001 version having a D-board, but with some fixes done at the factory. Maybe later D-Boards corrected the original issues?
Is anybody still in contact with Lee? I know he moved to Mexico about 10 years ago, but I haven't heard from him in years. Dave Wordell in Texas was pretty good friends with him at the time, but I haven't heard from him in awhile, either.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net