[Coco] SysCall source listing

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 14:46:56 EST 2013

I have updated http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/OS-9 to include the
SysCall source listing. I duplicated the entire listing from the magazine,
using the copy Bill typed out for me as a guide. I will be adding versions
of all of the listings on that page that can be passed to asm for assembly.

I notice that this issue of the Rainbow also includes Basic09 examples of
using pipes in I-Code procedures. Because of this wealth of information, I
am going to soon embark on a mission to reproduce all listings in the
Rainbow (or other magazines) that provides samples of using the system to
perform complex functions in Basic09. I already made a copy of the 3
procedures listed for using pipes, and this will serve as my first
inclusion in what I will call the Basic09 library. It will include all
Basic09 program listings from all magazines and manuals. Assembly language
sources will be provided when available for object-code subroutines
designed for use with Basic09.

At some point I hope to have covered every remaining listing for Basic09
procedures.

Wayne