[Coco] Xroar

Ciaran Anscomb cocomalt at 6809.org.uk
Fri Nov 29 14:22:31 EST 2013

Ciaran Anscomb wrote:
> "Richard E. Crislip" wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am a subscriber to Linux Format. A, cunningly enough, a Linux oriented
> > mag from merry ole England. The Christmas issue has a review of Xroar.
> > Thats right, the Dragon emulator. check it out.
>
> Ta for the heads-up - I'll keep an eye out for that next time I'm passing
> a newsagent.

Finally remembered to pick this up - woo!  Mostly taken up with build
instructions, but I guess it might remind a few people about the Dragons
they had in their childhood.

BTW, I pushed a new release out yesterday with Dragon 200-E support!

Thought I might get a twofer, as there was an article on custom desktop
environments in there too, but I guess evilwm has fallen out of favour ;)

..ciaran