[Coco] CoCoEPROMPak

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 28 14:52:32 EST 2013

I have already made a mod to your schematic and board files to allow for a
extra '3-way' header (actually 2x3).  I decided on this approach for safety
as it seems to me that accidentally connecting 5V or Ground back to the Host
A13 line might not be so good

Essentially it will provide this...

1  4     Pins 4,5,6 match with your JP2/JP3 wiring (if I want to select 8K
banks)
2  5     Pin 2 runs back to the Host A13 line, so jumpering 2-5 instead of
above results in 'original' A13 flow.
3  6     Pins 1 & 3 not in use.