[Coco] SysCall source listing (and OS-9 source code find)

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Thu Nov 28 12:08:47 EST 2013

On closer inspection, disk images SJT001.DSK, SJT002.DSK, and SJT003.DSK
all have source code.  It isn't obvious what the files are at the outset
because they don't use a file extention like .a to indicate that they
are assembly source.  Apparently that convention didn't hold sway in 1980.

Here are the contents of the disks:

                            Directory of SJT001.DSK,
Free            Ident           Link            List            Load
Login           MakDir          Merge           PrintErr ReName
Save            Setime          Shell           Sleep           Tee

                            Directory of SJT002.DSK,
COPYRIGHT_NOTICE OS9src_info     os9p1           os9p2 sysgo
Clock           Build           Copy            Date            Del
Dump            Echo

                            Directory of SJT003.DSK,
TMode           TSMon           UnLink          Verify          acia
pia             Term            T1              P1              P
Dsk_src_info    DC3_drvr_src    DC3_desc_src    DC3_boot_src Desc_module
DC3_drvr_obj    DC3_boot_obj    DC3_desc_obj    Sysdefs.sys defsfile

The note in my previous post was OS9src_info.  The DC3 drivers and boot
module are for the SWTPC floppy disk controller.  Maybe this is old news
to everybody else, but I was sort of under the impression that no
original 6809 OS-9 source code was extant.  I'll quit replying to myself
now.

JCE