[Coco] SysCall source listing

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Nov 27 10:32:49 EST 2013

On Wednesday 27 November 2013 10:19:00 Wayne Campbell did opine:

> The 3:1 came from the fact that every year for the past 15 or so years
> has gone by (what to me seems like) 3 times faster than the previous
> year. Currently, each year lasts about 7 months IMO. ;)
>
> Wayne

Then you obviously aren't spending enough time fishing Wayne. I have
repeatedly been assured that the time you spend fishing stops the clock.  I
have spent considerable time at that, which may explain my apparent
longevity, but I've not done near enough to count for the last 29 years
I've been in WV.  If one is used to South Dakota's lakes in the Black
Hills, the fishing here is terrible in comparison.  Its now been 2 summers
in a row that my boat hasn't even gotten a wet bottom, and thats plumb
sacrilegious.  I think its due for a for sale sign.  My back isn't up to
wrestling it off & back on the trailer these days, its around 1100 lbs.
Not to mention the diabetes means that short walk in the water at our
launch ramps, up to mid-thigh, is less enjoyable now.