[Coco] Need to Port NitrOS-9 6x09 L2 to N8VEM's New 6x0x Board

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Tue Nov 26 09:55:14 EST 2013

If the board supports the 6809E it will support the 6309E. The
difference is in software, not hardware (as far as the CPU itself is
concerned), remember? We stick 6309E's in CoCos that were designed for
the 6809E all the time...

The problem here will be the porting of Nitros9. I would think that if
you guys port the 6809 version over that making the changes to support
the 6309 later would be pretty easy, but then it should work the other
way around too (easy to change to 6809 if ported to 6309).