[Coco] Coco4?

iggybeans at comcast.net iggybeans at comcast.net
Sat Nov 16 18:25:35 EST 2013

> You are actually right. I tried to follow Tony 80 column schematics and
found that he confused the CPU data bus with the static ram bus.

Yep, at one time I would have given Tony the benefit of the doubt. But everything he released has errors like this hidden in them. Mind you, if you go over them they can usually be found. But I have come to the conclusion that they are there intentionally.
And while I always thought Tony was a talented engineer, I really do think Dave Wiens no-halt controller was a better design.
In fact with a couple of modifications Dave's design will accept a larger 32K buffer ram.