[Coco] DD-WRT

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 16:30:20 EST 2013

Tormod wrote:
> I think what John is after here is not about the more standard
> use of DD-WRT to replace the original firmware and act as a
> normal wireless router, but how to set it up to act as a
> wireless repeater to extend WiFi networks, ...

Tormod, you are correct.

I want to know that if the Wi-Fi access quits working at a
CoCoFEST that we have the knowhow to use our smart
cell phones as Wi-Fi hotspots or use a repeater to boost
a signal from the hotel across the parking lot.

I what to know that if someone makes a Ethernet card for
the CoCo that we will have some way to hook them up
and test them at the CoCoFEST.  Once we have that then
it is time to develop networked games.

John Mark Mobley