[Coco] Coco4?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Fri Nov 15 01:55:14 EST 2013

On 15/11/2013 12:37 PM, Richard Goedeken wrote:

> I would LOVE to get the FPGA Coco running on my Turbo Chameleon 64.  Is
> the VHDL source publicly available?

Older versions were available for Xilinx targets, but IIUC the latest
(Altera) builds are not available. I'm not sure, but I get the impression
that Gary is not keen to release the source as I suspect he is working on
a 'commercial' product.

FTR I've been eyeing the turbo chameleon since it was announced, but can't
justify adding a 20th FPGA board to my collection... :(

Regards,