[Coco] 3.5" floppy cable

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Tue Nov 12 07:24:29 EST 2013

It is indeed the drive select lines that need the twist.  The original CoCo
drives had the drive select lines jumpered together and the teeth were
pulled from the connectors.  Any drive with proper drive select
jumpers/switches with a normal full toothed connector works OK with the CoCo
controllers.
Bruce W.