[Coco] CoCo2 Composite Video Mod

Michael Graham mkgraham at gmx.com
Mon Nov 11 10:24:07 EST 2013

I can't remember by now whether I lifted any pins or not, but that very
well may have been the problem.  I think I remember socketing the MC1372
for some reason (maybe it was just to make the circuit easier to
construct) and using a wire-wrap socket to plug in a piece of perfboard
I used to try and make the mod, though.

--Michael